The Kingdom of Eswatini has an extensively diversified export sector of its exports which are destined to developing and developed markets. These are some of the reasons why one should consider Eswatini as your preferred sourcing location;
- High quality products due to adoption of global standards (ISO, Global Gap)
- Good soils and climatic conditions (four seasons in one year) for agricultural products
- Cheaper pricing due to access to preferential trading terms in global markets
- Guaranteed capacity to supply all year round for agricultural based products
- Exporters enjoy duty free import incentives to enhance their competitive in pricing
- Proximity to major shipping ports (Maputo, Durban, and Johannesburg).