EIPA’s export promotion function is to identify, engage and ensure that locally manufactured products secure markets regionally and across the globe through implementation of Government and regional policies. It strategically focuses on discovering and promoting new products that are suitable for external markets and will lead to company growth and thus expansion and increase in foreign earnings.
- Conduct market research to permit informed export promotion
- Assist local companies in developing market oriented export products
- Expose Swazi companies to foreign markets to establish buyers and enhance or heighten their awareness of potential export opportunities.
- Register and profile all existing and potential Eswatini’s exporting companies and develop a self-marketing Traders directory
- Export diversification through value addition, market – oriented export promotion strategy and sector/product prioritization.