Companies are registered according to the Companies Act of 2009 . Requirements for registration of a company are as follows;
- Name Reservation- Give three (3) proposed names
- Standard Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certified passport copies of company directors
- Certified passport copies of company shareholders
When facilitating for a trading licence, EIPA will request the following documents from the company;
- Trading License Application Form
- Lease agreement or title deed for premises to operate in
- Company formation documents certified by the registrar of companies (Memorandum and Articles of Association, Form J and Certificate of Incorporation)
- Bank statement
- Director’s work permit and certified copy of passport
Costs associated with the application for the trading license will be communicated by EIPA.
- Copy of applicant’s passport
- E-mail to EIPA detailing purpose of visit, entry point, date of entry, and the duration of stay.
|3 Months Single Entry||80|
|3 Months Multiple Entry||300|
|6 Months Multiple Entry||700|
|9 Months Multiple Entry||1000|
|12 Months Multiple Entry||1300|
On arrival the applicant must submit their passport to EIPA to forward to the Immigration Department for stamping.
EIPA facilitates 5 year work permits for company Directors and 2 year work permits for expatriates. Investors are required to submit the following documents
- Application Letter from Company addressed to the “Chief Immigration Officer, Ministry of Home Affairs, P O Box 372, Mbabane”.
- Application Form. The work permit application form can be obtained from EIPA or from the Immigration Department.
- Medical Certificate. A copy of the medical certificate is attached to the permit application form.
- Police Clearance. An original copy has to be obtained from the country of passport and it must be less than six months old.
- Two (2) coloured passport size photos.
- Certified copy of passport.
- Form J and Form C
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Lease Agreement.
|6 Months Multiple Entry||600|
Costs associated with documents that need to be certified by the registrar of companies will be communicated by EIPA.